Customer Experience Senior Analyst
Job ID: 2022-31264
1 Court Square,
Long Island City, NY
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Sr. Analyst, Customer Experience role will be a key enabler of Consumer Experience strategy by providing valuable insight into distressed customer identification and management, customer growth & behavior, new and existing product and service initiatives, customer care & retention strategy & operations, customer churn, and pricing & revenue growth. This role will transform complex data sets into key statistics, trends, etc. that will drive actionable insights for senior management and requires cross functional collaboration with key business units including Business Intelligence, Marketing, Product, Business Planning, and Billing Teams.
This role will be responsible for:
- Execution of detailed analytics to support the identification and management of distressed customers
- Evaluation of new and existing product and service initiatives and customer care & retention strategy
- Segmentation and profiling of customer behavior and churn
- Analytical support for product and service pricing and revenue growth strategy
- Cross functional collaboration with key business units, including Business Intelligence, Marketing, Product, Business Planning, Billing Teams, and internal collaboration with the Consumer Experience team to identify specific analytical needs and, in coordination with Business Intelligence, develop datasets that are appropriate and sufficient for satisfaction of the analytical requirements.
- Perform analyses in SQL, Alteryx, Tableau (or similar tools) using large, complex, and occasionally unstructured datasets from numerous sources and prepare client-friendly reports and presentations to support internal clients' analytical needs.
- Identify opportunities for creation of new analytics and streamlining of existing analytics creating, where appropriate, automated dashboard reports in Tableau
- Prioritizing and balancing multiple projects while fielding frequent ad hoc requests
- Act as SME expert regarding analytical capabilities and challenges and communicate succinctly to all stakeholders at all levels (e.g. Senior Management, Business Intelligence, etc.)
- Identifying data discrepancies, reporting inconsistencies and gaps, and working closely with Business Intelligence for resolution
Measurements of Success/KPIs:
- Customer Growth
- Revenue Growth
- Consumer Experience KPIs (Calls, OSAT, etc.)
- Improved cycle times for delivery of analytical insights
Reports to Director. Growth Strategy Development
0 direct reports
- 5+ years of experience in a highly analytical role managing large data sets and resolving succinct insights for key decision-makers
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in mathematics, statistics, finance, data analytics, data science, information systems or related field
- Advanced SQL experience
- Advanced Excel experience
- Intermediate Powerpoint/presentation experience
- Google BigQuery and/or Oracle database (or related database) experience
- Demonstrable experience in preparing presentations for Senior Executive audiences
- Meticulous attention to detail building in mechanisms to ensure zero defects in all deliverables
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to develop an understanding of consumer behavior
- Understanding of database concepts and data transformation along with intermediate statistical concepts and calculations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Solid business and financial acumen
- Advanced experience with financial analysis and/or modeling preferred
- Willingness to seek opportunities to develop and execute plans that drive improvement and efficiency
- Tireless desire to expand knowledge base and skill set
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our for further details.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace