Santa Cruz County, CA (Scotts Valley)
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME Opportunities
We're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment and customer service to patients.
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow EMTs.
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and establish strong community relations.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS & DOCUMENTATION:
*Please wait to apply until you possess all of the following documents, and are ready to upload color photos of them to your Candidate Profile (within the Dashboard) for review. The title of the photo should reflect the type of document being submitted.
- CA State EMT Card
- CA Driver's License
- Ambulance Driver's License
- American Heart Association BLS Card
- Medical Examiner's Certificate
- ICS 100, ICS 200, NIMS 700 (optional, but preferred)
- Proof of Vaccinations (to include TDaP, TB testing, MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella / Chicken Pox, and Influenza)- (this will be gathered by our Occ Health provider during the pre-hire process)
- Titers demonstrating immunity may be substituted for the proof of vaccination, and poof of vaccines in progress will be accepted.
Why Choose AMR? is one of 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at Learn how our are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our comprehensive benefit options at .
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing for individuals with a disability.
EOE including Veterans and Disabled